Spring Handicap Trio Tournament
April 28 @ 11:00 am - 4:30 pm
SPRING HANDICAP TRIO TOURNAMENT
CHECK IN 11:00 AM
SUNDAY, APRIL 28, 2019
Limited to the first 30 entries
ENTRIES CLOSE APR 19
$40.00 PER BOWLER
$120.00 PER TEAM
PRIZE FUND WITH 30 TEAMS
PAYOFF WILL BE 1 IN 6 (1st place $1000)
FIRST PLACE PRIZE WILL BE $1000.00 IF THERE ARE 30 ENTRIES
– Scoring for the first 6 games consists of head to head i.e. (bowler A bowls bowler A for 2 points, bowler B bowls bowler B, etc.). The team total is 4 points. Total game points for each game will be 10 points.
– Games 2 through game 6 will be position round by points won. Total handicap pins will break all ties. Throughout the tournament the team on the left lane will adjust their line-up in first.
– Every team will bowl 4 games. Games 2, 3, and 4 will be position rounds. After four games have been completed the top 10 teams will advance to stage 2.
– Stage 2 will consist of two games being bowled using position round as identifying each team’s opponent. There will be no warm up between games. After the 2 games have been completed the field will be reduced to the top 5 teams.
– The top 5 teams will bowl a Baker Style, single game, step ladder, starting with team position 4 bowling team 5. Team member 1 bowls frames 1, 4, 7, and 10; team member 2 bowls 2, 5, and 8; and team member 3 bowls 3, 6, and 9. Team roster must be presented to the director 10 minutes before bowling starts. There will be no warm up between games.
– Each subsequent game will move to the right one pair. Handicap will be 90% of the difference in team averages.
– Each team will consist of 3 bowlers and may be made up of either sex or combination of both.
– The maximum team average of 640 will be enforced regardless of team make up.
– The average used will be the highest league average of 2017-18 USBC average of 21 games or more or 21 games or more as of 12/31/18. If
neither applies the average used will be 220 scratch.
– Average verification must be included with entry form.
– Handicap will be 90% of 220.
– No youth averages will be used.
– The tournament directors reserve the right to rerate any bowler as seems deemed necessary.
– Tournament Directors decisions will be final.
$10 SCRATCH AND HDCP SIDE POTS INCLUDING TEAM & INDIVIDUAL POTS
EACH SIDE POT WILL BE PAID EACH GAME
$5 SCRATCH AND HDCP BRACKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR GAMES 1 THROUGH 3 AND GAMES 2 THROUGH 4 (BOWLERS WITH 200 AVERAGE OR HIGHER CAN NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE HDCP BRACKETS).
$15 TEAM HIGH GAME POT DURING GAME 4